Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

That I will agree with because that's the specific violation of state law
that landed them in the hot water they're in. Key words being "violation of
law." And now, since the religious Right has clearly lost the battle in the
gay marriage law, is looking for a way to end-run that decision. Hence the
"closely held" religious BS. Just like the hypocrites of Hobby Lobby who
said they couldn't possibly have anything to do with paying for
contraception but somehow aren't reluctant to take money made from investing
in birth control makers.

What is hypocritical is the studious ignoring of the fact that HL were
more than willing to pay for all kinds of contraception except one kind.
Their investments (as far as I have been able to find out) did NOT
include the makers of the 4 specific medications they were concerned
about.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²