Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.periphs.printers,alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Brother all in one says out of ink but there is ink printer scanner copier fax say

Brother, all in one, says out of ink but there is ink
MFC-J625dw

Is it hypnotized?

I have a Brother copier, printer, scanner, fax, wifi, double sided
copying, but I can't do anything with it because first it wants ink and
it says it's out of ink for red and blue. Inkjet.

But when I look at the cartridges, one has it seems lots of ink and the
other seems to have enough.

Is this a known problem of some printers?

Fixable? I know there's no float like in a toilet. How does it
decide that it's out of ink? Some switch or rheostat I can bypass or
open so it always thinks it has ink?

This thing does everything except make French toast. I hate to throw it
away.

posting to alt.periphs.printers also. Is there another ng I've
missed?

Thanks.

Used to be printers came with a quick start manual and a manual. This
one has 9 pdf files, not even including certification of plastic.
Several about cell phones, including how to scan TO the cell phone.
(Heck, at most I'd want to scan FROM the cell phone.)