Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message

stuff snipped

40 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Simon, I have something to say to
you."

So he said, "Teacher, say it."

41 "There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five

hundred
denarii, and the other fifty. 42 And when they had nothing with which to
repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them

will
love him more?"

43 Simon answered and said, "I suppose the one whom he forgave more."

And He said to him, "You have rightly judged." 44 Then He turned to the
woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I entered your house;

you
gave Me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears

and
wiped them with the hair of her head. 45 You gave Me no kiss, but this

woman
has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. 46 You did not
anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with

fragrant
oil. 47 Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven,

for
she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little."

48 Then He said to her, "Your sins are forgiven."

49 And those who sat at the table with Him began to say to themselves,

"Who
is this who even forgives sins?"

50 Then He said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you. Go in peace."

(New King James Version).

Yet in spite of that the good Christians on here would refuse service
to gays DUE TO THEIR CHRISTIAN RELIGION!!! They make a mockery of
their Christianity.

"Prejudice, a dirty word, and faith, a clean one, have something in common:
they both begin where reason ends." - Harper Lee

--
Bobby G.