Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 21:21:58 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message

stuff snipped

It's not because I don't agree with your point of view. It's because
you, if you support discrimination because someone is gay, are a
bigot. If I agreed with you then BOTH of us would be bigots.

This gayness is a choice thing is pretty easy to demolish. When did any
straight person reading this thread make a conscious decision to become a
heterosexual? The surprisingly simple answer is that they didn't just as
most (all?) homosexuals didn't make a decision to become homosexual. One
day they realized that's who they were.

But if that's not enough proof it's NOT a moral choice, but an innate
process common to more than 10% of all species, there's this:

http://www.yalescientific.org/2012/0...homosexuality/

When I was in college ('70's) I said gays are born with "gayness" -
during a lit class discussion. I hadn't given it much thought, but
used the same simple logic as you did above. The professor was
probably gay, and he took exception.
It was apparent that I struck a nerve.
Back then it was the fashion to claim it was a "choice."