Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garage door bottom weather strip

On 7/19/2015 5:31 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 09:28:30 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat%27s_paw_%28nail_puller%29

When you need one, there is nothing better.

I've got a couple versions of claw hammer, would
that work as well? They are large head, probably
would have been roofing nails in an earlier life.

I only mention the cat's paw because they can facilitate the use of a
standard claw hammer. It isn't finish work, for sure. I'm sure you
can do the job without one.

I'm sure the cats paw would have its uses. For
this job, I was trying to use what I already
had. The ripping hammer did okay.

-
..
Christopher A. Young