Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Appliance industry warns....

wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote: "- show quoted text -
And what's your problem with the VA ? You don't believe veterans
deserve the services they provide ?
I mean , say a guy got exposed to Agent Orange while serving in
Vietnam , you don't think his health problems from that should be
treated ? Or the guy that got a leg and an arm blown off by an IED in
Iraq should bear his own health care costs ?

Of COURSE they do.

They also deserve to NOT be sent places, due to bad policy
in Washington, where our intervention is neither needed
nor wanted in the FIRST PLACE.

Well , I can't disagree with that . IMO we should just totally pull out of
the mideast and let 'em fight it out among themselves - reserving the option
to deal with any direct threats . It's not like we NEED their oil , we got
plenty right here . We also need to halt ALL Muslim immigration and toss all
the non-citizen Muslims out . They have proclaimed their desire to kill or
subjugate all non- muslim peoples , no sense in giving them any
opportunities do wreak their havoc here .
--
Snag