Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Appliance industry warns....

On 2015-07-21, Robert Green wrote:

We put a man on the moon and built an A-bomb but this "clean dishes with
less water" thing has us flummoxed.

Ppl prolly recall the "reduced flow" toities, the one's that require
2-3 flushes to actually dispose of load, while simultaneously spraying
fecal/whiz water all overthe bathroom. Or maybe those "stink pot"
front loader water-saving washers. The one's that leave old rinse
water in the drum. Boy, that's what I want! A water-saving dish
washer that uses more water than claimed and/or saves the old wash
water. Ya' sure ...you betchya!

At least according the appliance manufacturers interviewed for that
Fox report.

Ooh, Fox! That's where I go for accurate news reporting. (not)

nb