Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 22:01:26 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:
The same principle could be turned against you,
and you'd equally be a bigot. I don't think you are,
though. We just don't agree for whatever reasons.

It's not because I don't agree with your point of view.
It's because you, if you support discrimination
because someone is gay, are a bigot. If I agreed with
you then BOTH of us would be bigots.

You're a bigot because you're intolerant and discriminate against
people you don't agree with, so I should be calling you a bigot based
on your own example. You discriminate against people who want to
practice their freedom of religion.

--
Maggie