Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default OT, Walmart Kids

Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 6:36:27 PM UTC-5, Tony Hwang wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 1:30:59 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:34:35 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/20/2015 12:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 07:10:57 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

How to make that kid behave in Walmart. ^_^

https://tinyurl.com/p778qss

[8~{} Uncle Monster

That is disgusting. A future inmate training program. People **** me
off when I see a child on a "dog" type leash.

Those wrist "leashes" for kids are great, imo. But, the handcuffs are a
bit weird.

Well we have different opinions about "leashing" kids. It only shows
me adults can't control the children. Put a belt across his ass once
or twice and you don't need restraints.

When I see this crap, it makes me want to leash the adult around their
neck and ask 'em how they like it. People that came up with this
concept of leashes on children are sick individuals.

Spit!

I blame it on the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks. Spank your child, go to jail. Let your child walk to the park, go to jail. Yell at your kid, go to jail. I'd like to see locking GPS collars that set the area that a kid can roam. It would work like the invisible fence for dogs except it would notify parents via the cell phone network when the kid goes astray and reports the critter's location. Of course the parent will have a remote control to use in Walmart for zapping the kid through the collar when he/she/it misbehaves. I think teachers would love it too. Tell the kids to shut up and sit down once then press the remote zappers if they fail to comply. Shopping carts with a kid cage may work to contain the little hellion. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Cage Monster

You can make kids behave bad by feeding wrong(bad) food.
They have a name for it. ADD or ADHD kids.

I love little kids because they're the most entertaining creatures on the planet but some of them are the spawn of Satan. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

I always fall for my 5 year old grand son. Very sweet, happy, bubbly
kid going to be grade 1 this fall. I never saw him crying, pouting,
or throwing temper tantrum. Once my daughter asked him when he visited
her at the university hospital. She told him "I am a doctor here and
help sick people get well, what's mom doing?" His answer was "shopping"
Actually she is a tenured prof. in engineering faculty at same school. A
doctor in civil engineering...