Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/20/2015 6:35 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/20/2015 4:13 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
That is much same as my guess. People feature and
spend time on what they like. People select a church
where they feel comfortable, and what makes em feel
good.

And now the final Jeopardy category, Jesus for $1,000.
The final Jeopardy answer is.... a celebrate Diversity
wedding unleavened bread for the feast of the faggots.

I haven't heard anyone ring their buzzer yet.

Would Sargeant at Arms escort out the guy in the
back yelling "BIGOT", please?

--
..
Christopher A. Young