Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Walmart Kids

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 5:45:39 PM UTC-5, taxed and spent wrote:
"Muggles" wrote in message
On 7/20/2015 4:18 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:42:17 -0500, Muggles wrote:

If the "kids" are now adults, have you asked them what they think
about being tethered by leashes. Not to be mean, but I'd be
interested. Curious if they agree with you.

Well, my oldest daughter has 2 young kids now, and she uses a wrist
leash, too. I haven't specifically asked her that particular question,
but she evidently sees the value in using one of those contraptions.

I wonder what the grand kids think of leash tethers. None of my
business but someday there very well could be a rebellion.

I imagine it's not a big deal. They are used to being strapped into
various safety devices, so a wrist leash/tether is just another safety
device.

Unless being strapped into various purported safety devices is not
necessarily a good thing.

I believe more than one child has been killed by a front passenger side airbag when the kid wasn't strapped in to the seat. Even safety devices are deadly. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Paranoid Monster