Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Walmart Kids

On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 4:18:42 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:42:17 -0500, Muggles wrote:

If the "kids" are now adults, have you asked them what they think
about being tethered by leashes. Not to be mean, but I'd be
interested. Curious if they agree with you.

Well, my oldest daughter has 2 young kids now, and she uses a wrist
leash, too. I haven't specifically asked her that particular question,
but she evidently sees the value in using one of those contraptions.

I wonder what the grand kids think of leash tethers. None of my
business but someday there very well could be a rebellion.

It's been a while back that I read about a parent at an airport who went after a toddler who darted off into a restricted area and the TSA in all it's wisdom brought the full weight of the federal government down on the parent. You can't turn your back on a small child for two seconds without the kid taking off like a pooch after a squirrel. These days, many parents have their attention taken up by their smart phones and are oblivious to their environment and are more apt to take their eyes off their tots. Perhaps someone will come up with an app for keeping an eye on children? o_O

Oh yea, I once captured a tot who got away from his mother and was heading out the front door of Wally World. That little critter had quite a head start on his mother and is well on his way to becoming a track star. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster