Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Suspicious activity reported to HS

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:58:41 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 14:07:41 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Sounds like a snitch-on-your-neighbor system to me ... Heil Obammy ,
Comrade ! Ya know , it seems to me that there's a method to the
gutting of the military . A weakened military will not be able to
prevent the ABC agencies from "following orders" ... and they don't
have the domestic restrictions the military does . Hang on to your
asses , kids , it's gonna be a wild ride .

Please refrain from feeding this troll.

But I wanna play with it ! You NEVER let me have any fun , I'm runnin' away
from home .

I am sorry about you not having fun. Maybe you can have hand cuffs or
soft tether restraints used on you so as to modify your aberrant
behavior?