Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/20/2015 4:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/20/2015 11:09 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/20/2015 5:35 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/19/2015 11:51 PM, Muggles wrote:

I don't know much about guns except I'm afraid of them. At one point I
asked a friend who was a police officer to teach me how to use them,
but
she ended up moving out of state to live closer to her children. I'd
still like to learn how to use them better. In the past I've had
chances to shoot the occasional gun or rifle and strangely enough I can
at least hit the target after a couple of tries, but that's the extent
of my gun knowledge.

That's likely to get a couple responses. Mine is to
suggest to open the phone book under gun stores. Call
several of them and say just exactly what you wrote
above. Ask if they have a beginner class. Cost, location,
etc. I'd choose the one who speaks politely, and does
not either talk down to you or act like a boast and brag.

But, that's just me. I like straight talking people.

That's good advice. Thanks!

With immigration, Muslims moving in, etc. You may need
a gun sooner than you think. The head you save from
being sawed off may be your own.

ack ... now that's a sobering thought.

--
Maggie