Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT, Walmart Kids

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:34:35 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/20/2015 12:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 07:10:57 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

How to make that kid behave in Walmart. ^_^

https://tinyurl.com/p778qss

[8~{} Uncle Monster

That is disgusting. A future inmate training program. People **** me
off when I see a child on a "dog" type leash.

Those wrist "leashes" for kids are great, imo. But, the handcuffs are a
bit weird.

Well we have different opinions about "leashing" kids. It only shows
me adults can't control the children. Put a belt across his ass once
or twice and you don't need restraints.

When I see this crap, it makes me want to leash the adult around their
neck and ask 'em how they like it. People that came up with this
concept of leashes on children are sick individuals.

Spit!