Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default New Code for shop lights?

Walter E. wrote:
I have 6 dual fluorescent shoplights in my garage. They are 30 years
old and one by one they stopped working. Probably due to cheap
electronic ballasts which are not available any more. The ballasts
consist of a small plastic box about 1"x 1"x3", one box per lightbulb
(two per fixture). Therefore I cannot replace the ballasts in these
antediluvian fixtures and have to replace the fixtures.

When looking for new dual fixtures at the Big Box I noticed that they
are all designed to be hung from the ceiling, using 2 short chains.

Some are, always were. Others aren't/
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Lithonia-...INKO/100148706