Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_3_] Ashton Crusher[_3_] is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 23:29:37 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 20:39:18 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:
Do you think Jesus, if he owned and ran a Bakery,
would refuse to bake cakes for Gays simply
because they were gay?

Jesus would ask them to turn away from their sin,
and follow him.

That's nice but would he refuse to bake cakes for
them?

Jesus was a carpenter, and his friends were fishermen. He wasn't a
baker. Women did that work in his time. He would have fed the
people fish and multiplied the food that people had so the multitudes
could eat while he preached to them to stop sinning , and to start
loving one another.

He would tell gays to stop sinning and follow him and his ways just
like he'd tell the prostitute and tax collector to do the same thing.

Nothing I read in the bible suggests Jesus would be
the bigot

Jesus called the religious people white washed seplucres full of dead
mens bones, and threw the money changers out of the temple because
they had turned the place into a den of thieves. You don't appear to
know anything about Jesus. He looked at people straight up and read
their mail to therm, pointed at their sin and called it evil, and
then told them to turn from their wicked ways and change their
lives... You want to a ask if Jesus would bake gays a cake? That's
the most ignorant question I've ever seen anyone ask..

that many so-called "good Christians" are. Since you
were too chicken to answer the question it would
appear you are one of them.

Chicken? I've learned that fools are wise in their own eyes... You
think you're question was intelligent, but it wasn't.

Actually, the question is so SMART that you are afraid to answer it.
That's how Jesus rolled, we all know that. We all know that Jesus
would never act like those bigoted bakers. Sure, Jesus might tell the
gay person that he thought what they were doing was a sin but he
would never discriminate against them. If you don't understand that
then you don't understand Jesus.