Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/18/2015 4:17 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 15:27:46 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/18/2015 3:22 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 13:45:59 -0500, Muggles wrote:

According to the Latter-day prophets, homosexual
behavior is a very severe sin.

According to the Bible it's one of those big sins.

I don't think you mean one sin is a lesser sin than another, right?

Well, as far as I can tell there are sins that are worse than others if
you're basing that conclusion on what the Bible says.

If you ask anyone on the street, you get a different answer every time.

Is that like Bill and Monica didn't commit a sin, because it was only
an oral agreement?

lol Not sure who'd say that wasn't a sin.

--
Maggie