Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Tough white coating on old screwdriver handles

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 13:44:39 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 14:06:23 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

I don't know the cause of this problem, but the handles do clean up nicely with a scotch pad and some water. I found the coating comes off very easily.

I am willing to bet Mr. Land found the answer about eight years ago
right after he posted his question. Sheesh.

I wonder is this web forum poster has figured how to get the stink off
of Chinese screwdriver plastic handles, too.

Probably not.