Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

clipped

Do you think Jesus, if he owned and ran a Bakery, would refuse to bake
cakes for Gays simply because they were gay?

The bakery didn't refuse to bake cakes for gays. They served the
gay couple wanting the cake in the past. They refused to bake a
wedding cake for them. I don't pretend to know what Jesus would
or would not do. As I understand it, Jesus had high moral standards
and since according to the bible homosexuality is a sin, baking a
cake for a gay wedding sounds like something he might not want to
participate in. If someone came to Jesus and wanted to rent a
room so that they could commit adultery, what would Jesus do?

See, this is the problem with libs and all the lib
laws. You wind up having to resort to figuring out what is in
people's minds and what Jesus would do. If you leave people
free to do as they please in their own business, you don't have
that problem. Or, for the most part, any other real problems.
There were 1000 bakeries that would supply the cake.

Jesus would have brought cupcakes and fed thousands ;o)