Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Screw it, did it myself.

On Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 7:41:40 AM UTC-5, NorMinn wrote:

Thanks to a neighbor's tree, we get a couple of bushels of maple seeds
in the gutters on our garage every year. Hubby and I were setting up to
clean them out (one story home) when my son came over

I went to Home Depot 7 years ago and bought two or three boxes
of gutter guards. They slip under your last run of shingles
and over your gutter. They allow rain runoff from your roof
but it blocks leaves. No more filled gutters! No more paying
someone to clean out the gutters every year!