Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 07/12/2015 04:23 AM, Robert Green wrote:
What I
don't understand is how people vote against their own interests.

That's been a puzzle to me for the last 50 years. Most have a single
issue that is their litmus test and the parties can exploit that. Of
course, once the politician is elected that single issue gets buried in
bidness as usual.

I also think it's why we've seen such an explosion of hot-button social
issues recently as politicians try to distract voters from the real business
of running the country.

It's rather like clinton's sudden concern for the middle class after
being Wall Street's constant companion all these years. Can an elderly
leopard get rid of those damned spots?

No, but I am betting it will be a cinch for her to get elected when I look
at whose likely to run against her. If the Donald goes third party like
Perot did, it will end up putting a Clinton in the Whitehouse *again*.
History has a fondness for repeating itself.

If the Republicans are forced to deal with Trump as an independent, the Dems
could like get a ham sandwich elected President. Or Hillary. (-:

--
Bobby G.