Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.slack,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving
Col. Edmund J. Burke[_8_] Col. Edmund J. Burke[_8_] is offline

Default What man has ever died

".fool.for.Christ" wrote in message

"What man has ever died for his spouse, and what woman has ever chosen as
her spouse one crucified? The Lord has espoused the Church, bestowed upon
her a dowry by his blood, and forged for her a ring from the nails of his
crucifixion."

Good GAWD! Can you see the insanity written here, folks? Death,
crucifixion, blood, a ring made from nails? What? Isn't this another
perfect example of the murderous psychology espoused by the catholic church,
demonstrating the psycho mentality of these christians. And we haven't even
gotten to the juicy parts, homosexuality and pedophilia, practiced by their
so-called priests. Good GAWD! These christians are a danger to society.
Eventually governments all across the world will outlaw these religions of
ancestor worship, idolatry, and child pedophilia. When this happens I will
be dancing in the streets, with my Satan's Cock proudly displayed.