Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Best storm door

what features do you want??

my storm door has a adjustable window, useful so i can keep the glass high enough so the dogs cant get out.

our porch is small, so my dooor has a screen that can be completely removed, so the trick or treaters can come to the door with the screen comletely out, the glass high enough so the dogs cantget over it, and i can hand out the candy, something i really enjoy

premium seals around the door and a nice strong handle help with long life.

dont buy a cheap front door, since it gets used every day...........