Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Screen Door Closer installation

On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 11:01:51 AM UTC-4, gary wrote:
The first entries in my threads were written by other people (NOT by me).

There are now 4 threads related to your issue.

3 are entitled " Screen Door Closer installation"
1 is entitled " Screen Door Closer"

First off, I don't know why the title of a ng thread would start with "".

Second, none of the 4 threads appear to contain your original post, instead the first post in each thread appears to be a response to previous post.

Do you (or anyone) have any idea why this is happening?