Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default OT, Get rid of this icon

On 7/14/2015 5:27 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Muggles wrote:
Does anyone know how I can get rid of this 'Get Windows 10' icon out
of my systray?

The more I read the happier I am that I stuck with XP . I have licenses for
Vista Ultimate in both 64 and 32 bit , actually ran that 32 on a media
server I had hooked up at the house in Memphis several years ago . Bloated ,
but it had some nice features that made it a good choice for that purpose .
I suspect the bloated OS's out of M$ are part of what drove the leaps in
processor development ...

I like my xp laptop, too, but I end up using my Win7 desktop more
probably because it's hooked up to a bigger monitor.

--
Maggie