Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default So, the ground fault for my pool trips

On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:12:37 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 11:11:45 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

Wonder what else I am missing. Thanks for passing this along and
thanks to trader. Now that you mention it does seem like awhile since I
saw anything from him. I'll look at my filters to see if I added him by
mistake.

I'm not aware of how your NNTP reader works. If you can filter an
entire domain, like Google - that might be what is happening.

My reader doesn't allow such a filter - single posters only.

I have killfiled all of Google, but that is the only one and that has
been for around 6 years now and I know I have seen Trader post in the
meantime.

So you also kill "bob haller". Never see him, either?. Or our
resident Uncle Monster from Google. TDD's brother. From Alabamastain.

You are missing some fun :-)

Wish my reader would allow me to kill an entire domain. I'm not
changing the reader though.