Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default So, the ground fault for my pool trips

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 11:11:45 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

Wonder what else I am missing. Thanks for passing this along and
thanks to trader. Now that you mention it does seem like awhile since I
saw anything from him. I'll look at my filters to see if I added him by
mistake.

I'm not aware of how your NNTP reader works. If you can filter an
entire domain, like Google - that might be what is happening.

My reader doesn't allow such a filter - single posters only.

I have killfiled all of Google, but that is the only one and that has
been for around 6 years now and I know I have seen Trader post in the
meantime.
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein