Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default OT. Trump vs. Trump

"trader_4" wrote in message news:7e28f3a6-

Jesus, Jose` and Maria. The guy is everywhere.

Check your local news.

CNN spoke his name ~256 times in recent reports ??!

Yeah, I was thinking of saying something like that too.
It's not just Fox. NBC did a whole interview with him
couple days ago, Anderson Cooper on CNN did an interview, etc.

Sounds like he knew just how to generate a huge buzz when he needed it.
Zing the Hispanics. Now he can clarify when and if he wants. Even
apologize if it suits him. But his remarks were calculated, IMHO, to
achieve exactly the results he got. The attention of every media outlet in
the world, or so it seems. Trump's betting a year from now (the elections
are even further off!) no one will remember what he said or who he said it
about. What will be remembered is that he captured the media's attention
nearly completely and by far more than any other Republican candidate.

I'd say he hasn't been covered on Fox any more than anywhere
else.

I'd say you have to monitor maybe 12 major news sources simultaneously to be
able to say something like that with any authority. There are organizations
that expend considerable resources to track general media interest in a
story. I just didn't know you were one of them. (-:

--
Bobby G.