Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:32:56 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/13/2015 2:40 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 20:01:17 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Forgot to ask... are you a prison guard elsewhere? Maybe you said so to
someone else previously, but I missed it if you did. No problem if you
don't care to say, though. I've always thought that would be a difficult
job to work at.

Retired after 25 years as a Penologist. The job is difficult. Most
people are not ready to do what needs to be done. I respect that.

Paid my own pension, so did my bride. The dual checks keep coming.

wow ... that's a long time doing that job. You still have a sense of
humor, too.

We didn't make a lot of money but we had a lot of fun. Constant change
in routine is very important. Eight prisons in those 25 years. You
get to see other locations.

Is there a particular memory that has stuck with you from working in
those 8 prisons?

Yes. A warden in NY put me in the penalty box. I had to stay in the
same region Not the first time I was called on the carpet.

http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/lew/index.jsp after my
penalty I graduated back out ... You can't be a cowboy unless you step
in horse ****. Lewisburg was a crown jewel, to work there.