Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default So, the ground fault for my pool trips

On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 7:18:09 PM UTC-4, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 16:41:26 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

Anything else you need to know?

Maybe. I'm not an electric guy. Did you try what Trader suggested the
first and last time?

Is the bonding wire tight?

Yes. That was the only reply I got last time, at least that I saw (main
reason I tried it again).

Then something is wrong with the service you're using for groups, or you
have some kind of filters/blocks set where you're missing a lot of posts.
There were a whole lot of replies to your previous thread, including mine.
And again, you're clearly not seeing my posts in this one either. I suspect
you may have anyone who posts from google blocked, but I doubt that's all
of the problem, because there were many others posting here besides me.