Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Scott Walker makes 15 clowns on the bus

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 06:41:48 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/donald-trump-pinatas-popular-mexico-article-1.2273487

You can't make this up...

That's pretty funny. You know another interesting Trump angle?
Would you want to have to go around, just in your daily life, after
having said what he said? Almost all of us deal with Mexicans and
Central Amercian immigrants almost daily. Whether it's a guy pumping
gas, washing your car, the hotel maid, etc. Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable?
I sure would. And Trump, since he "loves" Mexicans, must have some
as managers, etc in his businesses that he engages with frequently, right?
IDK about Trump, but I think any normal person would sure feel uncomfortable
and would offer some kind of amendment to what he said, some kind of
clarification, some kind of apology. But Trump probably has far, far, less
dealings with these people than the average person, he's probably surrounded
by gofers. Still, if I were him, I'd be constantly wondering what workers
in the kitchens of even high end restaurants were doing to his food before
serving it to him. I could see one of those Mexican rapists spitting inside
his appetizer.

T and some folks admire Trump because he just speaks whatever is on his
mind. As Hesch on the Sopranos said about Tony's whacko mom, "between brain
and mouth there is no interlocutor". That's Trump, to some extent. And I
don't think it's really about what's good for the country, it's just that
Trump doesn't give a damn and/or is delusional. I predict it won't be too
long before he says something that totally ****es T off. To your point that
Trump won't address some issues, I watched his recent interviews where he was
asked, probed on what he would do with the 11 mil illegals already here.
Trump wouldn't answer it. Yet if any other GOP candidate did that, I think
that would make them a Rino, no?

Trump could learn a lesson. "Know when to shut up and know when to
stand up!" He could learn a lesson. I can agree with him at times but
he needs to think about things. You do know he isn't prepping for the
debates, yet. Just watch him attack all the others.

Looks like people agree with him; yet, he hasn't told me his plan of
action. We haven't even got into the election cycle - 2016. Nobody
talks about a "Platform" today. I can take over the Trump empire, but
I don't have a plan