Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ducted ceiling fan?

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 8:42:52 AM UTC-5, Sam wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 01:03:13 -0700, Uncle Monster wrote:

The whole thing spins and sucks air in from the center. Imagine a drunk
crackhead tossing beer or some other crap into the center of the fan.
o_O

[8~{} Uncle Warped Monster

Y'know .... I've had really poor people walk up to a new screen door and
poke holes in the fiberglass screen with a glowing cigarette. Lol, I can
just imagine in my mind what you are saying.

I might just try mounting a large drum fan on the ceiling (modified,
painted and trimmed) and use a fan controller for speed control.
Everything from a quiet woosh to hurricane Katrina in your living room.

I've seen them complain that they don't have money for diapers and baby food but they always seem to have money for cigarettes and booze. Perhaps a requirement for receiving welfare should be birth control? It should be something reversible if per chance the unfortunate person on welfare gets training or education so they can get a job that pays more than welfare. But, there is something else to consider, Moonbat Economics. ^_^

http://moonbattery.com/?p=60444

[8~{} Uncle Work Monster