Posted to alt.home.repair
Sam Sam is offline

Default ducted ceiling fan?

On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 01:03:13 -0700, Uncle Monster wrote:

The whole thing spins and sucks air in from the center. Imagine a drunk
crackhead tossing beer or some other crap into the center of the fan.
o_O

[8~{} Uncle Warped Monster

Y'know .... I've had really poor people walk up to a new screen door and
poke holes in the fiberglass screen with a glowing cigarette. Lol, I can
just imagine in my mind what you are saying.

I might just try mounting a large drum fan on the ceiling (modified,
painted and trimmed) and use a fan controller for speed control.
Everything from a quiet woosh to hurricane Katrina in your living room.