sciteo

Default Iiyama Vision Master Pro 450 HOT ?

My VM Pro 450 failed after almost 6 yrs of heavy usage. On
http://free.pages.at/sciteo/ you can see the last image it displayed. Then
the beam focused (like an oscilloscope´s beam) and it failed.

I found out that the HOT (Toshiba 2SC5570) is defective.

Next to the HOT there are two damper diodes (Toshiba 5VUZ47) which I´m not
quite sure about their condition. Their reverse-resistance is just ~ 95 kW
and their forward voltage is ~ 350 mV. The datasheet from Toshiba didn´t
help me, so Ì dont´t know wheter this figures are ok or not. Are this values
ok for these diodes?

Since this is the first time I´m repairing a monitor. Are there any other
components which are likely to fail when the hot fails or vice versa?

Thanks in advance,

Markus