Posted to alt.home.repair
Sam Sam is offline

Default ducted ceiling fan?

On Thu, 09 Jul 2015 17:46:48 -0700, Uncle Monster wrote:

When you have people in a house who guzzle
alcohol, the floors and carpets can wind up soaked with booze and puke.
The great majority of them smoke so there will be cigarette burns on the
counters, the carpet and other flooring. If the house is rented
furnished, a landlord can count on replacing the furniture when the
human trash moves out. I've repaired appliances in such vacated homes.
The damage reprobates can do to a refrigerator is astounding.

I would never, under any circumstances, rental a furnished house. Way
wrong class of people.

Another problem with the section 8 class folks is that they will not turn
on the gas to the heaters (requires a deposit with the city) and they
will simply leave the kitchen stove running and keep the stove door
open. Needless to say, the typical household grade stove completely self-
destructs really fast.