Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom Mal Reynolds Malcom Mal Reynolds is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 7:00:29 PM UTC-5, Malcom Malformed
Turdmuncher wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 2:11:57 PM UTC-5, Malcom Goober
Gobbler wrote:
In article
,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 11:25:39 PM UTC-5, Malcom Dick
Licker wrote:
In article
,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 2:18:30 PM UTC-5, Malcom
Retarded Lib wrote:
In article
,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 2:01:52 PM UTC-5, Malcom
Moobat wrote:
In article

om,
Uncle Monster wrote:

Technically Sir George Yeardley (White British
aristocrat) was Governor of Virginia in 1619 and
according to John Rolfe ³About the latter end of
August, a Dutch man of Warr of the burden of a 160
tunes arrived at Point-Comfort, the Comandors name
Capt Jope, his Pilott for the West Indies one Mr
Marmaduke an Englishman. ? He brought not any thing
but 20. and odd Negroes, w[hich] the Governo[r] and
Cape Merchant bought for victuall[s]. The year was
1619, and as an institution slavery did not yet
exist in Virginia.²

Which would make him the first slave owner in
America.
http://www.mythdebunk.com/first-slave-owner-african-
american /

but you forgot the part where it was your white
ancestors that legalized slavery in the United
States

My paternal ancestors were slaves which is why they
hated slavery and their descendants were
abolitionists. None of my ancestors owned Negro
slaves. Of course that's something a moonbat like you
Malcom will never understand. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Slave Monster

so all of your ancestors loved the white men who made
slavery legal? you do remember that that's what
happened...Legalized Slavery

OMG! You have no idea what "abolitionist" means do you?
Malcom, you're another fine example of The
Dumbassification Of The Western World. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Disgusted Monster

apparently, you are incapable of admitting that slavery was
legal and it was made so by the founding fathers. you
wanted liberals to remember all the wonderful things in the
Constitution, I just reminded you of one you forgot or
didn't think was significant

Dayammmm! Maladjusted, I don't think YOU even know WTF you're
yapping about. o_O

[8~{} Uncle WTF Monster [8~{} Uncle

of course I do. I'm yapping about your inability to admit that
the constitution, with all of it's wonderful amendment still
made slavery legal and just for giggles didn't allow women to
vote. live with it

I thought you had to own property to vote in those days?

and strangely enough, women weren't allowed to own property

You can't leave that
one out. There were pole taxes at one time and literacy tests to
keep the uneducated from voting, a test to exclude dumb-asses is
something really needed today. It may have been a mistake to
allow women to vote because most of them vote for the male
politician who's the most hansom and the least attractive woman
because they hate the pretty ones. There is hope due the fact
that more women are starting to pay attention to political party
platforms. Some of my own ancestors were slaves under The
Constitution but THEY GOT OVER IT. My ancestors were treated like
crap when they got to this country but THEY GOT OVER IT. Slavery
was outlawed in The United States 150 years ago by a
Constitutional Amendment, when are Negro Americans going to GET
OVER IT? So Malcontent, when are you going to get over your
inability admit that slavery is illegal under The Constitution
with all its wonderful amendments? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Smart Monster

I never denied that, I just pointed out that if you want liberals
to remember things, you rightards should also remember that the
Constitution legalized slavery. why does that bother you so much?

The Constitution in 1787 was ambiguous when it came to slavery. It
was neither pro nor con because those colonies which utilized large
numbers of slaves would have rejected it if it prohibited slavery and
there would have been no United States. It took an amendment to the
Constitution in 1865 to categorically prohibit slavery. Your claim
that The Constitution legalized slavery is a lie. The Dred Scott
decision affirmed the fact that slaves were property and not persons.
When The Constitution was drafted in 1787 Blacks were not considered
to be citizens and the federal government had no jurisdiction over
slavery. When you refer to me as a "rightard" does that mean you are
a "leftard"?

it's what you call me

To me you are one of the Progressive Liberal
Leftist Commiecrat Freaks and I use the term because I don't want to
leave anyone out and hurt their feelings.

and I don't want to hurt your feelings so you will always be the
conservative rightwing fascist

The fact that you write lies doesn't
bother me because I expect it from your ilk. If you must know, I'm
not a Republican, they disgust me but Democrats are special, they
horrify me. I'm not a member of The Tea Party and I've never met a
member. I'm not a member of any party or a wing that spins either
way. Oh yea, I can post edit too. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Perceptive Monster

Tea Party? Funny thing, last time I looked you couldn't register to
vote as a member of the Tea Party, why is that?