Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The issue is States' Rights

On Friday, July 10, 2015 at 7:22:27 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/9/2015 4:25 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 3:09:11 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've noticed you do pitch, yaw, roll,
and have a bad attitude. When you're
not climbing or descending. And when the
nurse isn't helping you take off.
--
.

One of my favorite nurses was just here to check

my blood sugar. She's an adorable little gal from
Nigeria and she has a heck of an accent. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Accented Monster

Did she want to put L 4,200,000 into your
bank account from the estate of King Nambu
Nambu?

MY DEAREST; MOST URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL,
I KNOW I CAN TRUST YOU.
--
.

Hey, don't pick on my REAL African friends. All the REAL African gals I know are adorable and REAL Africans don't identify with and necessarily like Negro Americans because of their general attitude and rudeness. When I asked one of my REAL Africans friends from Nigeria how long a Hommie from da hood would last if he were to visit Africa and run his mouth at a cop. He said da Hommie's body might be found some day. Me and my brother know a lot of REAL Africans here in Alabamastan, there are even some Caucasian REAL Africans here. Most of whom are from South Africa. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster