Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/10/2015 7:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/10/2015 12:11 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/9/2015 10:54 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
You said, "the constitution, with all of it's wonderful amendment still
made slavery legal". Could you clarify what you mean?

Think back, the constitution, then they realized something was
missing...

It's called the Bill of Rights, the first 10 amendments.

OK ... what about the Bill of Rights? What do they have to do with
making slavery legal?

The Bill of Rights provides limits on the power of
government. Which, sadly, are being ignored now days.

I agree with that. I just can't figure out which one made slavery legal.

--
Maggie