Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/10/2015 5:21 AM, R. P. McMurphy wrote:
On 07/09/2015 03:03 PM, Muggles wrote:

Which amendment made slavery legal?

Slavery is alive and well.

Those of us that work are slaves to the wealthy overlords.
We are also a slaves to all lazy democrats we support.
Damn, no wonder I'm so tired.

Your narrow opinion. Don't want to work for the wealthy overlord? Start
your own business and become one of them. If that does not suit your
lifestyle, live off the land. Hunt, trap, raise some crops. Cut down
some trees and make a cabin. No reason for anyone in the US to be
beholding to anyone else.

Takes some balls to do either of those options.

I work for a business owner. I still don't feel as though I'm a slave.
He needs me as much as I need him. He pays me a good wage for what I
do, enough that I won't just leave. I have that choice though, unlike a
slave.