Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ducted ceiling fan?

On Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 2:25:39 PM UTC-5, Sam wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jul 2015 11:41:16 -0700, Uncle Monster wrote:

WTF?! Are they standing on chairs and sticking their head in the path of
the blades or swatting the blades with a broom or their hands? It's hard
to believe someone is stupid enough to......oh yea, they vote Democrat.
Never mind. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Fan Monster

I'm never witnessed the fan death dance so I can't say what is
happening. I only deal with the aftermath.

Sometimes these fans are shaking so bad, you think they are coming down.

That's why I mentioned an industrial ceiling fan, they're a lot tougher than the home improvement store fans. One thing to consider, one of those whack jobs could poke something through the fan guard, lock the fan up leading to overheating and a possible fire. You may have heard the term,"Soldier Proof", I believe a line of heavy duty residential products should be manufactured and marketed as,"Section 8 Proof". O_o

[8~{} Uncle Broken Monster