Mark D. Zacharias

Default Tape deck is psiing me off!!!

Get it fixed.

Seriously, I don't think anyone here can help you with such a vague
description of your problem.

At least try to describe where the "pulley" is and what it's function
appears to be.
If you have a web site, post a link to a picture of the mech.

Maybe a Tascam guru out there will help out.

Mark Z.

"Bad Elvis" wrote in message
I have got a 4 track Tascam portastudio recorder. It has a problem that I

do
not know how to rectify. Originally i thought that the problem lay with
streteched belts, however I since found that a pully keeps popping down

and
disengaging itself from the mechanism. What can I do?