Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default ducted ceiling fan?

On Thu, 09 Jul 2015 16:06:29 -0400, Stormin Mormon

On 2015-07-09, Sam wrote:

They are positively murder on ceiling fans.

I've lived here for 7 yrs, use the ceiling fan constantly, and have
never once touched the blades, 'ceptin' to vacuum the dust off. WTF
are they doing? slicing bread??

nb

I knew a twenty some thing white boy who used to
throw bags of potato chips into the ceiling fan
to ammuse him self.

I (we) did a detail on a condo for an owner selling his property. The
ceiling fan and light were removed, and the son put a hook in the 2X
for a sex swing. Honest.

The son was a known crack head. Long story on that job. It took a few
weeks to finish it for sell.