Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Two Faucets in Shower? Still Legal?

On 07/09/2015 10:09 AM, trader_4 wrote:

[snip]

That is an advantage. How much it matters, depends on your situation.
For me, running out is not a problem with my tank type. On the flip
side, when my power goes out, I still have hot water, while with most
tankless, you don't.

I remember visiting some friends once, during a milti-day power failure
(caused by ice on tress). One of the best things about going home was
getting a hot shower.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"If we should put god in the Constitution there would be no room left
for man." -- Robert G. Ingersoll