Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/9/2015 10:35 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Perhaps I'm wrong but I thought the purpose of The Supreme Court was to rule on the Constitutionality of a law, not to legislate. I thought to legislate was the job of Congress. Of course I can't leave out The States but the Three Branches of the federal government seem to be malfunctioning. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Puzzled Monster

I'm a lot overwhelmed with moments that make me roll
my eyes and wonder what is going on with this nation.
There was one a couple years ago where the Supremes
struck down some provision and O just went ahead with
it.

--
..
Christopher A. Young