Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom Mal Reynolds Malcom Mal Reynolds is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

In article ,
trader_4 wrote:

You libs just want to dredge up anything, all the time, going
back hundreds of years to smear the USA and try to make it look
bad. Try comparing the USA to many other countries in the world
in the early 1800s. Just like today, the USA wasn't perfect, but
it was at the top of the list of places most people would want to be.

I see, you can use those 5 things liberals never remember, but when I
make the point that it wasn't all roses and these very same people
legalized slavery, somehow I'm trying to smear the USA. I love the way
you conservative rightard fascist love the first amendment but only for
speech you approve