Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do you have the receipt? Choose any two.

On 7/8/2015 5:56 PM, T wrote:
I have a number of "blond" customers that save up
blond jokes. This is not meant to be taken
seriously.

How can you say that, you racist, bigot, sexist,
mysogenist, blondophobic baby seal clubbing, child
starving, Republican, throwing granny off the cliff,
oil dumping, earth polluting, hydrofracking, did I
get them all, uh, what was I talking about?

Dang, you outed me!

CY: Well, someone had to do it.

Sigh. Now, you won't take me seriously.

So, seal meat, properly tenderized with a club, on the Barbecue
tonight? I am getting tired of unicorn meat. Tastes like horse.

:-)

CY: I've find it tastes a bit like extinct
spotted owl. It's also a bit like dolphin.

CY: Hey, maybe we can trade? I've got some
albino dolphin that I picked up while I was
starving some Russian orphanage kids.

--
..
Christopher A. Young