Posted to alt.survival, alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/8/2015 3:20 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 13:51:56 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

http://allenwestrepublic.com/2015/07...ependence-day/

Published on July 2nd, 2015 | by Allen West Republic

Here is a list of the Top 5 Things Liberals Never
Remember ON Independence Day

2. It was about Religious Freedom: What the ACLU
was once FOR, they are now AGAINST. They are using
a made up accusation of discrimination to prevent
the actual practice of religious convictions.

How come it's acceptable to be a bigot if you do it in the name of
your religion?

Why do you consider practicing ones freedom of choice to be equivalent
to being a bigot?

If baking a "gay cake" is offensive because my bible
tells me that why should the religious person get to refuse service

Business owners should have the right to determine what sort of services
they will offer and not offer. If baking a "gay cake" isn't a service
they offer, why should anyone try to usurp the business owners rights to
what services they will provide? A straight person might also want to
order a "gay cake" and they would also be turned down.

The service would be equally denied to straight or gay people. There
would not be anything illegal in doing so.

but someone who is not religious but also finds gays offensive not be
similarly allowed to refuse them the service? And if my bible says
blacks are inferior why should I be able to refuse service to blacks.

The race argument is moot.

--
Maggie