Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default The issue is States' Rights

On 7/8/2015 6:36 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/8/2015 1:26 AM, Son of the South wrote:
I'm tired of all those Northerners, lIberals, "proGRESSives", and
pinkos claiming slavery was the reason for the War between the States,
the "Civil War" they call it when there was nothing civil about it.

The reason was States' Rights, for damn sure.

And what was the Right the states had that the Republicans and the
Feds wanted to take away from Southern states? It was the right to
have slaves, of course.

Hmmm. Maybe they have a point.

I'm tired of y'all waving that south flag
around. Heck, we're one nation under God,
and ought to at leat try and act unified.

From many, one. We should be blended. Not
salad bowl. Be proud to be American, not
proud to be diverse and separate.

I'm proud to be an American, but I'm also proud I'm a mixture of various
European people, too.

--
Maggie