Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 2:01:52 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 7:13:38 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

Only for free men of any color. Many free blacks fought
for the colonies, as did many for the Crown.

Try to get a Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak to
acknowledge that free Black men owned African slaves. If you
show them proof, they start howling, LIAR! RACIST! then
they'll have a seizure and fall to the ground drooling. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

say what you want, but it was those nice gentlemen who gave us
the Constitution that legalized slavery

OH MY GOD!! THE FOUNDERS CAUSED SLAVERY!! WE MUST BAN THE FLAG OF
THE UNITED STATES AND DISSOLVE THE COUNTRY!! We must hunt down
the progeny of those horrible White men who traveled to Africa
and chased the natives through the jungles and bush, captured
them then loaded the African Negroes onto ships to be brought to
America to be slaves. We must identify those descendants and make
them pay reparations to Negro Americans. Hey Malcom! If you're an
evil White devil, how much are you go pay to the descendants of
African Negro slaves? I think you should give up all your money
and stuff. You'll feel so much better about yourself knowing that
you're righting the wrongs of your forebears. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Reparations Monster

strange way for you to admit you don't know the difference between
causing slavery and making it legal, but I guess you rightwing
conservative fascist weirdos know better

ZOOOOOOM! Right over your pointy little head. It really is tragic
that most Trans-Intellectuals such as you Malcom have such limited
comprehension of what you read. I especially enjoy the selective
reading comprehension of your ilk, it makes trying to debate any
subject with you Moon Bats so entertaining. ^_^

Hey, I have a good one for you that should have you screaming and
going into seizures. ^_^

https://i.imgur.com/VaUUhKS.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster

Technically Sir George Yeardley (White British aristocrat) was Governor
of Virginia in 1619 and according to John Rolfe ³About the latter end
of August, a Dutch man of Warr of the burden of a 160 tunes arrived at
Point-Comfort, the Comandors name Capt Jope, his Pilott for the West
Indies one Mr Marmaduke an Englishman. Å* He brought not any thing but
20. and odd Negroes, w[hich] the Governo[r] and Cape Merchant bought
for victuall[s]. The year was 1619, and as an institution slavery did
not yet exist in Virginia.²

Which would make him the first slave owner in America.
http://www.mythdebunk.com/first-slav...ican-american/

but you forgot the part where it was your white ancestors that
legalized slavery in the United States

My paternal ancestors were slaves which is why they hated slavery and their descendants were abolitionists. None of my ancestors owned Negro slaves. Of course that's something a moonbat like you Malcom will never understand. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Slave Monster